Yes, Invisalign works! Kansas City Orthodontist, Dr. Ashlee Weber, uses Invisalign which is just as effective as traditional wire and bracket braces in treating mild to moderate teeth misalignment such as; crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite, and underbite.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a non-invasive effective orthodontic solution that offers several benefits over traditional braces. Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic trays to gently straighten and align your teeth instead of wire and bracket treatments that must be manually adjusted every few weeks.
- Invisalign is much less visually obvious than wires and brackets.
- Aligners can be removed for significantly better flossing and brushing.
- Because aligners can be removed there are no limitations on types of food you can eat.
- Teeth are gently moved, making Invisalign more comfortable than braces.
- Invisalign is safe for people who play sports.
- Invisalign trays consists of smooth, comfortable plastic instead of sharp metal of traditional braces that is more likely to irritate your cheeks and gums.
- Office visits only every 4-8 weeks which frees up your busy schedule.
Invisalign is extremely popular, so much so that over 2 million people have been treated. For more information on Invisalign and how the process works in greater detail please visit Weber Orthodontics for more information.